Thursday, December 17, 2009

Who's Calling?

My job involves collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.

Data, objective measures and evidence are all very important elements in the concrete world of reality.  The  illogical stuff of dreams, magic, intuition, spirit,  the great mystery, legends and stories are the elements that spark my passion.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a job that allows you to live your passion?

Is it possible to get paid to do the thing you love the most?

I believe the answer to these questions is YES!!!

I believe the universe wants us to live our own unique purpose.  My journey involves fine tuning my purpose and creating avenues to get paid abundantly to spread my unique gifts in the world.

Where is it I am most passionate in my life?

What activites give me energy?

What opens my heart chakra and allows me to be vulnerable and safe in the same instant?

I am at the midway point of my life and I intend to live the rest of my days doing what I love.  I hear the call and I am now prepared to answer.

Do you hear the call?




San Francisco Heart (A Better You), #2924
(c)2009 James W. Murray All Rights Reserved
(click on image for full-sized version) 

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment